(Chorus – Justine Darcenne & Trey Songz)
I've got my mind on you
Desire my body on your too
I know the things that you demand, you lot want
I can't believe even when you're done
Now won't you find my love
Now won't you find, won't you find my love
Won't you observe my love
Won't you find, won't you find my dear
I just wanna find love, I just wanna find love, yes
I merely wanna find love, I just wanna notice dear, yes
I only wanna find love, infant, show me some honey, yeah
I but wanna find love, baby, show me some love, yeah

(Verse 1 – Trey Songz)
Heart beat in my chest, that don't I'k less virtually that
She say she love me, that don't hateful I don't dubiety that
I want that for real, love a ni**a like for real
She say that she got me, I say, Maybe, probably
Oh, it feels like I'k running outta time
I want something special, want something I can call mine
I got the blue-chip, I proceed the baddest baddies on my line
But she say that she different, got me loose and she say

(Chorus – Justine Darcenne)
I've got my mind on you lot
Want my body on your too
I know the things that y'all need, you want
I can't believe even when you're done
Now won't y'all find my dear
Now won't you observe, won't yous find my beloved
Won't you lot find my beloved
Won't y'all find, won't yous find my love

(Verse 2 – MIKExANGEL)
Heart crush in my chest, that'southward been broken but I bounce back
She say she need me, won't leave but, but I dubiousness that
Tell me that it's real, won't you beloved me like for existent
Yous say that y'all want me, don't you lot disappoint me
Ooh, information technology feels similar I been wasting all of time
I got baddies baging my line
I got baddies waiting in line, like a diamond, you shine
Like the homie, you lot ride, requite you love on my mind

(Chorus – Justine Darcenne, MIKExANGEL & Trey Songz)
I've got my mind on you
Desire my torso on your too
I know the things that you lot need, yous want
I tin can't believe fifty-fifty when you're washed
At present won't you lot detect my dearest
Now won't y'all find, won't you find my love
Won't you find my dear
Won't you observe, won't you find my love
I merely wanna detect love, I just wanna find love, yes
I just wanna find love, I but wanna detect love, yes
I simply wanna find dearest, baby, show me some dear, yeah
I just wanna detect honey, baby, bear witness me some love, yeah